Health Care and Social Assistance
- Platform + Software Engineering
- Consulting + Strategy + Architecture
- Cloud + Infrastructure Optimisation
- Risk + Compliance + Security
- Data + Insight
- Regional Squads
Montu is Australia’s leading plant based medicine ecosystem.
Montu contacted Crystal Delta for the design and development of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to manage their inventory and support pharmacists and doctors.
They also required a new patient platform for medical products to be ordered and delivered.
Finally, in order to manage inventory, supply and demand, they also required a warehousing solution.
Crystal Delta implemented a state-of-the-art cloud platform and built a cohesive customer-facing web application which allowed:
- Real-time access to $9 billion in managed portfolios and positions
- Captured and managed financial advisers requests
- Domestic and international trades
- Managed-funds orders
- An integrated modern tasks management system
- Efficiencies through the reduction of manual record keeping and enhanced data management
- New online practice servicing over 100,000 orders in the first year
- Company revenue has grown rapidly by 20,728% in the first three years
“Our business is currently going through a rapid growth phase. The last few weeks we have achieved 50% week-on-week growth. After implementing the new email reminder functionality, we have achieved 350% growth in our business! The changes we are making are having a real impact to our business.”
Alex Fiskum – CIO – Montu Group
Related Case Studies
Scalable and Well-Architected Solution Delivery
RMIT Online offers a world-class education that delivers work-ready skills and knowledge to transform careers.
Monolithic Banking Platform Transformed
Unified Platform Delivery
Powerwrap is an unconstrained, next-generation wealth management platform used by advisers, wealth managers and brokers.
Get in touch
Interested in learning more about our work and how Crystal Delta can help your organisation?