- Platform + Software Engineering
- Cloud + Infrastructure Optimisation
Improved user experience with the delivery of a unified platform
Powerwrap is a wealth management platform used by advisers, wealth managers and brokers to administer, manage and report on their client portfolios.
Powerwrap’s quality of service and client satisfaction was heavily impacted by a fragmented customer experience, stemming from not owning their infrastructure. Their customers were expected to use an array of different tools and systems from various providers and this complexity was identified as a roadblock to a planned IPO.
Crystal Delta implemented a state-of-the-art cloud platform and built a cohesive customer-facing web application which allowed:
- Real-time access to $9 billion in managed portfolios and positions
- Captured and managed financial advisers requests
- Domestic and international trades
- Managed-funds orders
- An integrated modern tasks management system
- Significant improvements in customer satisfaction and a successful IPO
- Increased market value from proprietary technology infrastructure ownership
- CSAT and NPS score increased 2-fold
- Reduced the risk in capturing customer requests and tasks
“Crystal Delta has been an essential backbone and resource pool in managing our digital transformation for the past 4 years. Thanks to their support, we successfully migrated our core operations to a modern cloud-based client portal, which also included knowledge transfer to in-house teams and coaching. Our dedicated Crystal Delta DevOps team and consultants have become a pillar of our technology strategy.”
Chris Naurois – Manager Client Experience – Powerwrap Ltd
Created a scalable and well-architected Digital Learning Platform
Find out how we helped RMIT Online.