https://youtu.be/8PX9MiQAr-k On Wednesday 4th July 2018 at 10:30am Crystal Delta ran the second instalment in our kick-off Webinar Series with an episode focused on Xenops, our Digital Learning Platform based on Open edX. Crystal Delta CTO David Mackenzie joined Tony to provide a deep dive into Xenops. The full webinar contains a demonstration of some of the features in Xenops, such as implantation of interactive content, and creation of course coupons. More info can be found at http://xenops.io The next webinar in this kick-off series is scheduled for 8th August at 10:30am AEST. Please register your interest at https://crystaldelta.com/content/#webinars If you are interested in the viewing a recording of the complete webinar, the video will be available in our Webinar Section soon. Check back as often as you like. We won’t mind.
- What Reading Fiction Can Teach Grad Students about Emotional Intelligence
- Education Technology in Australia – Where to From Here?
- University of Mauritius launches iLearn, a MOOC platform based on the concept of Open Learning and Micro-credentials
- FNU Launches new online learning initiative, “FNU Online” in partnership with Crystal Delta.
- Crystal Delta launches “Smarter Education” platform, Open Learning Cloud Intelligence