Cloud + Infrastructure Optimisation
Cloud + Infrastructure Optimistation
Control and visibility of foundational technologies to realise return on investment sooner and reduce the total cost of ownership.
Crystal Delta is a digital-first and cloud-native technology organisation.
“Cloud technology puts Enterprise grade network, storage and compute resources in the hands of developers and only a CLI command or mouse click away. This is great for speed to market and scaling resources on demand, but appropriate cloud governance and data privacy controls need to be monitored and enforced to ensure that costs don’t spiral, and that data privacy and breaches are avoided. Our Cloud and Infrastructure Practice provides the tooling required to develop at speed, but with quality and control.”
David Mackenzie – Crystal Delta’s Chief Technology Officer
Our capabilities and expertise
Crystal Delta has experience working with many different cloud architectures and patterns. Our core capabilities include:
User and Data Volume Scaling
Cloud Governance CAIQ / CCM
Our cloud technology capabilities
- Storage: S3, Glacier, Snowball, EFS
- Database: RDS, Postgres, Mysql, MSSQL, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, DocumentDB / Mongo
- Compute: Lambda, ECS Fargate, EC2
- Containers: ECR, ECS, EKS
- Developer Tools: AppConfig, CodeBuild, CodeArtifact, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, X-Ray
- Networking & Content Delivery: CloudFront, API Gateway, Route53, ALB, ELB, VPC, VPC Peering, Transit Gateway, Internet Gateway, NAT Gateway, App Mesh, Direct Connect
- Front-end Web & Mobile: Amplify, AppSync
- Machine Learning: Lex, Polly, Rekognition, SageMaker, Textract, Transcribe
- Management & Governance: Auto Scaling, CloudFormation, CDK, Terraform, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Config, Control Tower, Organisations, Resource Explorer, Systems Manager, Truster Advisor, Well-Architected Tool
- Security, Identity & Compliance: Certificate Manager, Cognito, Firewall Manager, GuardDuty, IAM, KMS, Macie, Secrets Manager, WAF & Shield
- Application Integration: Airflow, MQ, SNS, SQS, Step Functions
- Events: Kinesis, SNS, SQS
- Analytics: Athena, EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Lake Formation, Redshift
- Support: AWS Support
- Business Applications: Chime, Connect, Pinpoint, SES, WorkDocs, WorkMail
- End User Computing: WorkSpaces
- Billing & Cost Management: Cost Profiler, Budgets, Cost Explorer, Cloudability
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, CDK, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
Our solutions and expertise
Performance and monitoring
Our approach offers a streamlined monitoring procedure that allows for workload resource performance monitoring and dynamic resource allocation, ensuring optimal business performance even as demands change.
We focus on right fit, thus avoiding unnecessary costs and controlling resource and fund allocation.
Our approach focuses on Security by Design. We are experts in establishing controls to detect events to ensure the confidentially and security of your data.
Our team guides clients and gives them the flexibility to choose the right cloud for their specific needs.
We provide seamless integration between cloud platforms, ensuring that data and applications can move between platforms as needed.
Reliability and resilience
Our multi-cloud approach provides redundancy and increased resilience, ensuring that business critical applications are always available.
Improved resilience and scalability
Our solutions are designed to scale, allowing our clients to grow and evolve their technology infrastructure as their business grows.
Our technology partners
We work with a range of clients from a range of industries and regions. We pride ourselves on respectfully and positively influencing the diverse social and economic needs of the regions where we and our clients operate.
Each technology practice is an amalgamation of specialised core capabilities, governed by standards-based frameworks to ensure transparency, and consistently successful delivery of our digital solutions.
Platform + Software Engineering
Quality, scalable business-critical technology systems delivered in partnership, to specification, on time and on budget. Learn more
Consulting + Strategy + Architecture
Highly experienced, expert and pragmatic guidance and advocacy at all stages of successful digital evolution. Learn more
Cloud + Infrastructure Optimisation
Control and visibility of foundational technologies to realise return on investment sooner and reduce the total cost of ownership. Learn more
Risk + Compliance + Security
Confidence in the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and technology systems through strongly governed engineering standards and techniques. Learn more
Data + Insights
Analysis and intelligence from extracting, transforming and retaining business information, flexibly and at scale. Learn more