Data + Insights
Data + Insights
Analysis and intelligence from extracting, transforming and retaining business information securely, flexibly and at scale.
Crystal Delta offers comprehensive data insights services to help our clients make informed decisions and optimise their operations.
With Crystal Delta’s data insights capabilities, our clients turn their data into actionable insights to drive growth and profitability.
Data Life-Cycle Management
Crystal Delta’s Data + Insights Practice specialises in all in facets of data life-cycle management and strategy. Our capabilities include:
- Data analysis to extract insights, create visually appealing and informative visualisations that support decision making.
- Data science using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques for artificial intelligence to solve complex data problems and build predictive and clustering models for development and deployment into applications.
- Database administration to maintain and optimise databases, ensuring data integrity, security and performance.
- Data engineering to design, build and maintain data pipelines, integrations and infrastructure to ensure data availability and reliability.
- Business intelligence for creating dashboards and reports to support data-driven decisions.
- Architecture to design data systems, data-sources and structures to ensure data consistency and efficiency.
Crystal Delta offers a comprehensive set of DataOps principles and technologies used to streamline and automate the processes involved in data management and analysis. It involves collaboration between data scientists, data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure that data is properly collected, processed and analysed in a timely and efficient manner. The goal of DataOps is to improve the speed, quality and reliability of data-driven insights, while reducing the risk of errors or delays in the data pipeline.
DataOps ensures data accuracy through validation, cleansing and monitoring. Through the optimisation of data-related processes, workflows and teams, DataOps facilitates efficient data management. Effective operational data management safeguards compliance with data protection regulations and manages data privacy obligations as part of a governance framework.
Crystal Delta’s Data + Insights Practice provides expert and domain knowledgeable guidance on data strategy, governance and management.
An effective data strategy should outline how data is to be collected, managed, protected and used, as an indispensable asset. It should:
- Define the types of data needed and how it will be collected and stored.
- Ensure that the data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Determine who will have access to the data and how it will be used to achieve business objectives.
- Protect sensitive information from unauthorised access or breaches.
- Improve decision-making and increase operational efficiency.
- Gain a competitive advantage by using data insights to identify new opportunities and optimise existing processes.
A well-defined data strategy helps our clients to maximise the value of their data assets, achieve business goals and gain competitive advantage.
“Crystal Delta’s Data + Insights Practice stands-out for its exceptional integrity, accuracy and innovative approaches to solving complex business intelligence challenges.“
Dr. Ed Young – Crystal Delta’s Chief Revenue Officer
Our capabilities and expertise
Consultation and strategy
Our team provide expert guidance in crafting a data-driven strategy that aligns with business objectives.
We design and implement data warehousing solutions that enable our clients to store, manage, and analyse data from different sources, ensuring data accuracy and consistency.
We develop secure API’s for cross platform integration for reporting and analytics and actionable insights through automation.
Discovering actionable insights
We do this via collection, aggregation and cleansing of large disparate data sets.
Data Integration and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
Our data integration and ETL capabilities allow businesses to extract data from multiple sources, transform it into a usable format, and load it into their data warehouse for analysis.
We design, build and maintain data pipelines that securely, efficiently and reliably transform data to ML platforms.
Data storage and management
We offer reliable and secure data storage solutions that allow businesses to store and manage their data in a way that is flexible and scalable.
Big Data analysis and visualisation
We use advanced tools and techniques to analyse and visualise your large data sets, helping you to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities.
Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
Our data science and machine learning platforms allow businesses to build intelligent applications and predictive models that leverage their data to drive business value and competitive advantage.
We work with a range of clients from a range of industries and regions. We pride ourselves on respectfully and positively influencing the diverse social and economic needs of the regions where we and our clients operate.
Our technology stacks and tools
Each technology practice is an amalgamation of specialised core capabilities, governed by standards-based frameworks to ensure transparency, and consistently successful delivery of our digital solutions.
Risk + Compliance + Security
Confidence in the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and technology systems through strongly governed engineering standards and techniques. Learn more